Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hairstyes: Braid Waves

Hey again! Today I'm going to share my favorite way to create perfect waves, and it only takes a few minutes! This technique is perfect for mornings where you want to sleep in.

Here's how it looks on me. I usually don't clip it back,
but my bangs were being really obnoxious that day.

It's this easy:

At night, after taking a shower and leaving your hair wet, divide your hair in two even sections and braid them. The two braids should be equal size on both sides of your head.
Next, sleep with the braids in.
When you wake up, take the braids out and voila! All done; if you want to use a little hairspray then that works, too. I find that the waves will hold throughout most of the day without any spray or gel, but it depends on your hair type - I have very thin hair. (This style give you a bit of volume, too, as you can tell from my pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment