Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Check This Out: Soft Lips

Want to know some great tips on getting incredibly soft lips? Well I'm here to help you out!

One way uses petroleum jelly:

1. Apply a bit of petroleum jelly on a toothbrush with soft, straight bristles.
2. Brush the toothbrush on your lips in a gentle circular motion. Be sure to leave a bit of petroleum jelly on your lips to bring back some moisture.

If you don't have any jelly at home, or just prefer not to use it, try baking soda:

1. Mix baking soda with water until it forms a paste.
2. Take an old toothbrush, making sure again that the bristles are soft and straight. If you don’t have a toothbrush, feel free to use a washcloth.
3. Rub the paste in a circular motion all over your lips.
4. Make sure to rinse your lips afterwards and apply moisturizer to your lips.

One product that I'm obsessed with is my Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm. It's the best product that I have ever used on my lips to make them softer. Plus, you can either get a clear color, or some fun neon colors! I never leave the house without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment