Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey!

Hey guys, so I made this blog a while ago, but I'm actually going to start posting now. Just as an intro, my name is Kelly and one major thing about me is that I absolutely LOVE anything zebra. Another thing would be that I have recently gotten addicted to Pinterest. At the bottom of this page is a link if you want to check out my Pinterest Board.
One thing that I love to do in my spare time is to sketch fashion designs, especially dresses and shirts/blouses. Maybe I will post some of them from time to time, but if I make anything that I design, pictures will definitely be put up.
I'm hoping to post fashion, makeup, and hair advice/tips as much as I can so check my blog often to see what's new! I also will add some creative and useful how-to posts with step-by-step instructions.
Thanks in advance for following!
Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment