How To Make Your Hair Perfectly Wavy
♥ Thin elastic headband...that's it!
1. Dampen your hair slightly.
2. Put the elastic headband on your head, partly on your forehead.
3. Grab a medium-sized section of your hair and twist it away from your face.
4. Loop the twisted section around the headband once.
5. Add some hair to the strand and twist it in. Loop again.
6. Repeat until you get to the back of your head, then start on the other side. After repeating the same steps as above, your hair will meet in the middle like the 2nd slide of the picture.
7. Spitz your hair with water before going to bed and getting a good night's sleep.
8. In the morning, take the headband off when you wake up and run your fingers through. The curls will relax in a few minutes.
Voila! Natural-looking curls - and you've saved some time the next morning!